Wednesday 12 May 2010

12/5/10 x

So it's been a while.
i've been busy, But it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you, yeah it has. sorry.
too much school work. But it has all payed off (y)!
Soo, urrm I doubt he is going to see this, but Mitch: Hey and come online soon. kayys?

Guyy's, right. lets cut to the chase. Tbh. I had no point of this post.

Urmm, DofE!!, Camping with a load of Pupils and Staff from my school (YN)
Right, being praised for something your expected to do! that annoys the hell out of me. Right at school i keep getting praised and awarded for things that im expected to do anyway and things that is just common knowledge. Like Holding a door open should you be praised for that, NO! Writing 'none set' when you have no homework, NO!. Carrying a heavy object to a class room, NO!! Bringing a chair in from out side NO!!!! helping a member of staff NOOOO!!! Its just manners, My parents have brought me up to know right from wrong and to be polite. Soooo I shouldn't be praised for it, its manners and politeness, I would quiet happily go out of my way to help people, Why? Because it makes me feel good in side. I DONT WANT PRAISE.

anyway on a more serious note.
Homophobics are Gays in denial.
bye for now xx
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment