Saturday 10 April 2010

Things I well and truely cant stand!

Right, I thought that because I gave you a little insight about what I love, Im gunna tell you what I detest! (note I dont use the word HATE - Hate is a strong word that I dont like!)

Here We Go!:

The fact that Gordon Brown is Scottish!
Big ass Tree's, in which only half the tree is leaf and there is a big ass branch left to waste!
Words that sound the same but have different spellings e.g. Hear-Here, Place-plaice, Piece-Peace, Ireland-Island, Bare-Bear!
That there is NO reason behind why the Sky is Blue!
The whole 'what came first: The Chicken or The Egg' thing (Neither God came first)!
People that dont eat cheese, Or Vegans in general!
Not having a Camera/Video when something funny happens!
Not having a Camera when a good photo opportunity arises!
Having plain bedroom walls!
Arrogant people!
Going out of your way to please everyone else/ doing things anyone asks and no one ever does anything for you!
David Tennant Regenerating!
People talking over me!
Noise!

sooo I will add more if I think of it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment